Domaine du Château de Modave
Tucked in a prestigious green setting, the Domaine du Château de Modave [Modave Castle Estate] is the ideal venue to hold your professional and private events. The beauty of the place is bound to take your breath away, but you will also appreciate the strategic geographic location of this castle on the Meuse where the boundaries of three Belgian provinces (Namur, Liège and Luxembourg) meet, and half way between Brussels and the Grand Duchy.
Discover our services
Our exceptional estate in six points
Come and spend an unforgettable moment with your colleagues, friends or family, in our palatial estate, and take advantage of the following benefits:
- The beauty of the place: Surrounded by a 450 hectare estate teeming with greenery, the Domaine du Château de Modave is a rare, sublime example of 17th century French architecture. The location, which overlooks a majestic rocky peak, is so extraordinary, that the Walloon Region has conferred the status of “exceptional estate heritage;”
- A property steeped in history: Some sections of the castle date from the 13th century, when the fortress belonged to the Modave family;
- Peace and quiet: The park and the nature reserve of the estate beckon for a getaway for peace and quiet;
- An impressive number of reception rooms: The uniqueness of the Domaine du Château de Modave lies also in the number of its reception rooms. Few estates can boast of nearly twenty rooms, each different in size, style and atmosphere;
- Quality services: Our staff take pride in providing premium quality services in hotel and catering, but also on the technical and logistics front;
- Possibility to stay overnight: Guests at weddings or participants in business events can stay in the 22 rooms placed at your disposal on the Estate (total accommodation capacity: 40 to 44 people). If this capacity should prove insufficient, we provide shuttle service to the nearest castle, just 5 km away, where another 25 rooms are available.